Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY

Wow, how time flies! Here we are already for another Six Scintillating Sentences. As I edit my manuscript, I come across a different set of six each time, hence the lack of continuity from week to week.  I just find it fun jumping all over.

This is a heated scene is between Lorelei, who is the main character, and the guy she's likes (a lot) Adrius. Before she know who he really is! It's from my YA fantasy romance FIRE AND ICE. 

Once again, I'll paste in a copy of my video trailer (mostly because I just like showing it off ) Hope you enjoy it. And as always I look forward to your comments.

Don't forget to stop by Six Sentence Sunday's site to read more irresistible sixes!!

  Swallowing hard I lifted my chin, meeting his gaze head on. “You have no idea what you’re talking about, so just back off.”
  “I know what I see,” He goaded.
  “Really...and what is that?”
  “Someone who’s scared— too frightened of being seen...of being judged, to let herself be the amazing girl she is.”  



20 comments:

  1. Great six. I jump all around my manuscript too. Nice trailer as well!


    Happy Sunday,
    Kristin Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristin! Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she finds her confidence soon. :-) I jump around in my SSS posts too. Love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's challenging her...hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like he can see right through her. But will he be able to get past her defences? Intriguing 6. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific six. Wonderful hero. And I love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how she faces up to him - good strength.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great six! I think a lot of us jump around our manuscript. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great six - he sees what she really is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been jumping from one write to another I met a guy like that once - she should keep him nice snippet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, I'm a jumper, too! hehe And fab six, look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that he sees through her fear and appreciates how amazing she is. Great six.
    Loved the trailer too. No wonder you're proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adrius is a true friend, helping her know herself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how he reacts to her. You think he's putting her down but the last part is the real clincher. Shows his caring side

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, he sounds like he really cares about her. Ove the blog banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's so confident! Gotta' love that :) Nice sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice six and good job with the trailer too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww he sounds like such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great six! I love his directness. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing like a goad to get a fight or scene rolling! Great six!

    ReplyDelete