Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wanna Be A Savvy Author - Check Out Savvy's Workshop Line Up for July 1st


I'm always on the lookout for things to share, and this one has been right under my nose all along. Savvy Authors. Looking for phenomenal writing classes, workshops and intensives, then look no further. I've taken countless classes with Savvy Authors and I cannot begin to explain how much it has grown and improved my writing. The instructors are worth their weight in gold and there is something informative and inspiring for the beginning and seasoned author alike. Definitely worth checking out if you're passionate about writing or becoming a published author. If you've ever asked what would it take, you may find some answers here!

Savvy Authors - Check Out Savvy's Workshop Line Up for July 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment