Sunday, May 20, 2012

Planning the Most Amazing Home

 In the house I no longer refer to as my "dream" home since that somehow made it seem like it was far off and impossible to attain, I decided after watching the Harry Potter films (Pottermore is sure to become my next addiction...I just pretend it's my son Ryan who loves playing there) that I wanted an enchanted ceiling in my bedroom. I knew there had to be a way to make it happen. I put it out there and then let it go. Here we are a couple of years later and voila I stumble across this video, compliments of my Pintrest addiction. How amazing is that...totally do-it-yourselfable which I LOVE and creates a stunning effect. I picture it with my bedroom painted in midnight blue with a subtle nebula trompe l'oeil ceiling.
So as I sit here ooohing and aaahing, drooling and scheming, planning and preparing, I thought I'd share this wonderful creation with you. See what happens when you first just imagine it can!? What else is possible??? Remind me to tell you the story of how my good friend Mirta and I scored second row center seats to an upcoming Duran Duran concert!! How can you not adore magic!?

I

1 comment: