Monday, June 29, 2015

FLING Boxset releases TOMORROW!!!



Ready for more great news?


Now finally news number three.... drumroll if you please.... I have another book releasing... TOMORROW! That's right. No, it's not from the Fire & Ice Faerie Song Trilogy, and I promise book three is rolling along towards "The End" very nicely.

This story is special because it's the first time I'm participating in boxset, with 6 other talented authors! The boxset is called FLING and my story is Entangled Summer. So what you have to look forward to is an introduction to each of the authors in the boxset, and a little bit of info about their stories. Oooh, and did I mention the price for the boxset is a-ma-zing!? I mean seriously, so worth the tiny investment. It's only available for kindle at the moment, but more formats will follow soon. And Entangled Summer will be released in paperback for those of you who love holding something in your hands.

Keep an eye out this week, as I bring you each of he amazing authors from the FLING boxset and introduce you to their compelling and entertaining stories! And in the meantime, take a peak at Entangled Summer.
(http://www.amazon.com/Entangled-Summer-Michele-Barrow-Belisle-ebook/dp/B00ZVKZM3Y)

It's a New Adult (ages 17+) Urban Fantasy Romance. Perfect for summer reading by the pool or at the beach.

I'd love to know what you think. And make sure to treat yourself to the FLING Boxset. (#NewAdultFling)  It's another summer Must Read! Until next time, happy reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment