Sunday, December 12, 2010

My New Life Coach

In keeping with my magical December, I began working with a new life coach. I am a firm believer of workign with someone to help you get to where you want to go in life. I've worked with several at different times in my life mainly for my business. But I have had the incredible opportunity to work with Michael Duhaney, who is the first coach I've worked with who so succinctly unites what's going on inside with what's happening outside, and how to bridge the two in order to move towards success. Sound complicated? Really it's not. And working with him has been such a blast. I highly recommend it to everyone...giving yourself the gift of coaching in any or all areas of your life. It leads to a bigger, brighter, happier, wealthier, more excited, expanded version of you! What' not to love about it!?!

Michael Duhaney Coaching



1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,
    I was drawn by the image/logo at the bottom of your email, wish took me to your blog. I was surprised and honored to see your mention of my work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete